24 hours P&C Continuing Education (includes 3 hours Ethics) for only $24!
Only Pay After You Pass the Course
You’re going to really enjoy the 24-hour P&C CE course.
- GIAA Members can take it for FREE.
- Non-members pay the $24.00 with credit card, debit card or PayPal after completing & passing the course.
- There are 26 lessons, each filled with articles & videos on a variety of insurance topics.
- Pick out a few topics on each page that interest you.
- The link at the bottom of each page takes you to the next lesson.
- Enjoy as many as you wish until you feel like you have studied at least 24 hours’ worth.
- Then take the 50 questions Final Exam as many times as needed until you pass with 70% or higher correct answers.
- Complete the affidavit and send it to me by fax or e-mail.
- I’ll then upload your 24 hours CE to the DOI.
To check your Georgia CE credits, click on the Look Up Education Courses/Credits link at www.sircon.com/Georgia. On the next screen, click on the Transcript Inquiry link. Provide the requested information on the next screen and select Submit. To get your transcript you will need both your SSN and license number.