- What Can an Unlicensed Employee Discuss with Clients?
- New Agency Owner Sues Carrier After Not Making Expected Income
- AGENT SUES CARRIER AFTER TERMINATION RELATED TO HEALTH PROBLEMS
- Agency Sued Over Delayed Claim Investigation
- Insurance Applications: Ambiguities and Lies
- AGENCY SUED OVER POLICY’S MINIMUM EARNED PREMIUM
- CAPTIVE AGENCY LOSES TERMINATION PAYMENTS DUE TO RELATIONSHIP WITH INDEPENDENT AGENCY
Most Popular Insurance Agency Lawsuit Articles
- Carrier Sues Agency and Wins a $1.25M Settlement
- Court Rules That a 1099 Insurance Agent is an Employee
- Agency That Helped Client Save Money on Renewal Now Must Pay Client 2.2M
- Producer Sued for Violating Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreement Tested in Court After Carrier Sues Captive Agent
- Client Sues Agency Due To His Own Mistakes
- Agents Sued For Placing Business in Surplus Lines
- Carrier Sues Agency for 2.2M Due to an Undisclosed Driver’s Tragic Accident
- Captive Agency Sues Carrier Over Breach of Contract
- Agency Sues Carrier Over Termination and Ownership of Expirations
- Will this Lawsuit be the End of Captive Agencies?
- Can a Captive Agency Also Own an Independent Agency?
- When It’s Appropriate and Legal To Charge Agency Fees
- How Strong are Independent Agencies in the Current and Future Marketplace?
- Insurance Agency Acquisition Contracts: Important Provisions To Include for Buyers and Sellers
- Transferring the Assets of an Insurance Agency After an Acquisition
- Guide to Selecting An Insurance Agency Network
- Independent Agencies Are Increasing Their Market Share, Here Are The Details
- Carriers are Getting Strict with Loss Ratios, Here is What to Know
- Modern Insurance Agency Management Systems That Give Significantly More Value
Here comes the Judge
Here comes the Judge
BUSINESS AUTO NOT CONSIDERED REGULAR USE
Usually there is a sharp line between personal driving situations and those that qualify as commercial activities. A given vehicle use should be accompanied by the proper type and level of protection. Vehicle accidents are often traumatic, especially if they involve serious injury or, even, death. After an accident occurs, some calm should be introduced along the lines of having confidence in how insurance can assist with handling the financial consequences. Unfortunately, stumbling blocks can appear. In fact, it is often a loss that reveals problems which should never have existed. The ownership, operation and coverage should align so that, when needed, protection applies quickly and fully.
Click here. It takes you to a case where the vehicle’s use created confusion over who and how a serious loss was covered. The court had its say over the insurer’s reasoning for denying protection.
Control your own mind, and you may never be controlled by the mind of another.
The mind is the most powerful weapon known to man. It simply cannot be controlled or contained by an outside force, however formidable that force may at first appear. Throughout history, tyrants have tried to control those who opposed them, but eventually these rulers discovered the power of the imagination was far greater than the threat of the sword. As Victor Hugo said, “An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.”
Every time you influence another person to do a better job, you benefit that person and you increase your own value.
Someone once said that no one can really motivate anyone else; all we can do is motivate ourselves and hope it catches on. You will probably never know how much you influence others with your behavior. When you always go the extra mile, you will influence those in your circle of friends and acquaintances, your family, your co-workers, and even your bosses to do more and better than they have done before. Your value to yourself and others is greatly enhanced by your ability to influence others to be happier, more productive people. There are no salary caps or career limits for those who lead others to great heights of success. Such people are simply too valuable.
Falsehood does evermore have a way of publishing itself.
It is virtually impossible to conceal the truth forever. It is the natural order of things that the truth will eventually come out. This single fact is the foundation of our judicial system and the basis on which all human relationships are formed. A business, professional, or personal relationship built upon a lie cannot long endure, but one that is founded on truth and equality of benefit for the participants is unlimited. Make it a practice to tell the truth in all that you do — even when it doesn’t matter — and you will form a habit of truthfulness. You will know instinctively that it is better to tell the truth and face the consequences than to launch a falsehood that will eventually make itself known to the world.
Attention: Georgia Agents! 24 hours CE for $24 or join GIAA for $99 per year and it's free for all agency staff!
Have you enjoyed at least 24 hours of Edu-Tainment?
If yes, you are welcome to take the Final Exam
Otherwise, continue to Lesson #14: Agency Management